Friday, February 11, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome!

Hellos to everyone!  Let me introduce myself:
I am Mom Afire.  This is my account to vent, tell tales not appropriate for my family/coworkers to see on facebook, and stir up some shit! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!
I am obviously a mom.  I work two full time jobs: being a mom/homemaker and working 38 hours a week to provide health insurance for my family.  I doubt I will ever speak about my job because I hate it.  A lot.  I have two kiddos I'll refer to as Lucy and Ethyl.  Lucy is currently 3 and a half years old and Ethyl is almost a year.
I am married to an awesome guy, who puts up with me somehow and occasionally screws up.  I'm sure you'll understand as time goes on!
I suffer from an invisible disease that causes joint pain, fatigue, depression, and other fun issues.  I'll try not to vent about that too much, as it's depressing as shit.

Some fun facts about me:
I sing a lot.
I enjoy telling people off in my head after they walk away....that seems to be when I come up with the perfect comeback.
I am short.
I'm not fat or skinny.....just average. 
I used to be a decent A cup, and then I breastfed two kids.  I am now a double negative A cup.....which means I'm slightly concave.  I wish I were kidding.
I am open to debate just about any topic.
I live in the country and have most of my life.
I love going to the city to visit, but am usually ready to come home within a day or two.
I have a dog who is hyper and slightly mentally challenged.
I love chocolate and baking using real butter, which is why I'm not skinny.
I tweet a lot.

So, I hope you come back to read some of my tales from the chaos that is my life!
Momafire

No comments:

Post a Comment