Friday, April 29, 2011

Tales from the Bedroom

*****THIS IS A POST ABOUT SEX.....AND LAUGHING.***** 
*****IF THIS OFFENDS YOU, GO AWAY NOW!!!*****

So, did we get rid of the prudes?  Good deal!  Welcome to the over-sharing corner!  Pull up a seat and listen to Tales from the Bedroom!

Hubs and I actually got Lucy and Ethyl in bed (in their own beds) and asleep at a reasonable time last night, so we decided to indulge in a little nookie.  I learned two very important lessons, which I want to share with you today.

For some reason, we were in a laughing mood and spent most of the time contorting into ridiculous positions while laughing and giggling the entire time.  This is lesson number one.  Laughter intensifies orgasms.  A lot.  Like, a lot, a lot.  I'm no doctor or sexologist, but I would surmise that it has to do with activating the muscles found in the special lady parts when you laugh.  I highly recommend it.  Numerous times.

Anywho, after my several orgasms it was Hubs' turn.  Since he was so good to me and we were having so much fun, I decided to finish him off with a blow job.  Pay attention, this is lesson number two!  Never, ever, ever, laugh while giving a blow job!  No, I did not bite Hubs member....it was something much worse. 

I started laughing while he was ejaculating and instead of swallowing, snorted his cum out of my nose.

Yuck.

Then, he asked me if that was what he thought it was and began to laugh.  At which point I wiped my nose and wiped the snum....snot+cum.  Or maybe cot would sound better?  Whatever you'd call it, I wiped the jizz/snot all over his stomach and flipped him off.

So, your sex lessons for the day are that laughing during sex makes for intense orgasms, but to never laugh while giving a blow job! 

You're welcome.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the lesson - knew about lesson number one - something we enjoy a lot - Laughter + sex = seriously good sex; but didn't know about lesson #2 - will keep that in mind ... thanks!

    ReplyDelete